1st let's talk about Jojo/Joe ..brought him to clinic last nite..Dr Ku check him up,n tell us everything about the sick la,bt not very sure what sick Jojo having now,maybe old age,maybe inter body like lungs,liver n etc not working very well or either the" KUTU" on his body..
He having to take medicine everyday,no appetite to eat,so Tat I hv to force him to eat with open his mouth by using my hand n throw the food inside of his mouth n then slowly massage his troat..He is losing weight badly that day we weight at thr clinic it's about 7.12kg n yesterday become 6.82kg..poor Jojo ..hope u get well soon !!!don't make us feel disappointed to you Kay?after u get well mommy buy u some junk food!!good boy Joe !!god bless
A very sad case here...my cousin sister pass away at my house in the evening today..my mom feed her drink milk about five to six pm today,but after few hour later my mom going to feed her again my mom saw she is not breathing n not moving,my mom quickly rush out n ask us to see clearly is it she is gone,then I quickly run towards my cousin sister n see,her eye is not moving,her hand is not moving too,I can't see thr body movement like when we inhale n exhale..maybe this is good or this is bad,coz she is a disable child,her mom left her v her 3 normal brother,she is the only disable child in his family,she suffered from blind,eating n drinking problem,can't walk can't talk for 8years..n now she don hv to be suffer anymore..
She can't eat n can't drink,we have to feed her with using a pipe that connect to her inter body,some times we call her n she will response to us with a smile on her face or crying without tears but just sound..alright I hv to sleep now.. Good night peeps!!
Btw I wish myself good luck for tmr game,its final,vs hin hua..hope I can play well!!