Today is my adorable boy Casper birthday!Now he is 1 years old!wish him to stay healthy ,happy n be a good boy!
Competition is getting nearer n nearer!we have to train hard,to be a leader,I'm very worry to lead this team up!it's really tough for me!plus my injuries make me feel uncomfortable during training n running..my team don't really train well these days..ppl don really put effort on their training ..they always day dreaming inside the court,n don't really remember how the set play runs..until coach can't stand it n punish the whole team..this is really bad,coz our competition is around the corner..no body want to fight for the best,n do their best in training..I don understand why!
Let's talk about my condition now,I sprained my ankle,now running/training with a swollen ankle,not really pain,I still can handle it..and im having very bad hurts on my left knee when I run,jump ,go up n down stairs,bend my knee,sit for too long n I couldnt do squat n lunges..n right knee pain sometimes..my shoulder injured doesnt hurt so often now days..
My knee make my whole leg don hv energy..pain badly..I have to tell myself to endure this pain..
N today my hamstring pain badly,something like I strained my hamstring badly..is very painful!!