Welcome To ma Blog

Welcome to visit my blog...

here writes every things of my life,what im doing recently,how my life go on,u can read alot of story about me here..

Enjoy to read my blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rest in peace

23/5/2012 Was talking about him today with my classmate ,I told them I hv two chow chow..one male one female..n talk about dogs b4 exam..
Then,after I arrive home at 5pm,every fur kids were barking at me..n Jericho was lying on the floor not like b4,every time anyone of us come bck home he will wake up n peep at the stair case..bt not today..first I tot he is sleeping,coz I know he is sick few days b4,lose appetite,bt then I call his name,he never gv me any response n the body is cold,I realize that is carcasses..I shout his name repeatly,I hope he can be alive again,bt no miracle,his body already cold,he won't be re alive..Jesus has the answer..
I wad crying n calling my dad by cell beside him..
I really hope I can see him running around at the hall again,I'm willing to clean ur urine n poo..I don't mind that ,Jericho,I really miss u..
Maybe this is a reply from Jesus..Jesus receive my prayer bt he has the answer for it..
I hope Jesus will take good care of him in heaven..
Rest in peace Jericho!we love you